Nursery (Birth to age 5)
Babies and toddlers are always welcome to remain with you in worship. However, we know that sometimes parents just need a little break. On Sunday mornings and during special events during the week we offer a staffed nursery. All nursery attendants have had background checks and training in care for young children.
Faith Discovery Time
Your kids are curious and have their own developing spirituality. This time, traditionally known as Sunday School, is offered as an opportunity for children to discover and grow their own faith. During this time your kids will:
- Learn bible stories
- Discover heroes of the faith
- Practice different ways to pray
- Explore and describe their own beliefs
We believe it is important for families to be able to worship together. We also know that your kids may need something to do during the pastor’s message. During our contemporary worship service we offer:
- Family seating around tables
- Children’s message – kids can choose to come forward or remain at their seats to hear a message geared especially for them
- Activity tables – kids can choose to come to the tables to work on a supervised craft during the pastor’s message
- Picture Bibles and storybooks – kids can choose a book to read at the activity tables or take back to their seats
- Worship kits – binders with age based coloring and activity pages
Music & More Club (Mondays, 4-5pm)
Open to kids age 5-12, this weekday program provides an opportunity to:
- Sing, dance, and play rhythm instruments
- Enjoy a snack while hearing a bible story
- Work on special crafts or play games
Time Travel Camp (July 10 – 14, 2022)
During this VBS style summer event kids have the chance to discover and explore what life was like in the places and times of the stories in the Bible.
This summer we travel to the land of Galilee in the time of Jesus. Each day kids will:
- Sing together
- See and hear bible stories in action
- Play games kids might have played in Bible times
- Visit the marketplace for snacks and crafts
We encourage families to take advantage of the opportunities offered for children and teens at Geneva Center in Rochester, Indiana.
Fountain view library
We have a growing collection of children’s books and picture bibles available for families to enjoy onsite or check out to enjoy at home.
We know families can’t always make it to our building in-person. When you have to stay home or you are on the road, check out these resources to help your kids keep growing spiritually.
Download Printable Version
Here is a printable version of the questions/prompts from the video “What Is Faith and How Do I Get It?”
Faith Discovery Time Online
What is Faith and How Do I Get It?
This message is geared toward our tweens and teens (upper elementary on up) as they enter a phase of life in which they are asking big questions and exploring their own faith.
Experience the Sights and Sounds of Bethlehem
Come with us, back in time, to explore what it might have been like the night Jesus was born.