During the academic year we offer a time for 5th-12th graders to gather as a group. We meet weekly on Sundays from 5:30-7:00pm. Learn more and watch for updates on special events on our Youth Group page.
Whether your kids are in the upper elementary, middle school, or high school years, we know that there is a wide range in how they will choose to participate in worship. Even teens sometimes need help staying engaged. During our contemporary worship service we offer:
- Worship kits – Red binders include a variety of options for youth to record thoughts about the pastor’s message, special moments, and prayers. There are also more complex coloring pages.
- Books – Along with picture books for children we have books for older children and teens to read
- Activity tables – Teens are always welcome to make a craft or help with the younger kids
Older children and teens are already developing leadership abilities. Whatever their talents and interests, there is most likely a way your kids can lead. Some of the ways our youth participate in leadership are:
- Playing an instrument or singing in worship
- Reading the Bible passage and other spoken parts in worship
- Participating in skits
- Assisting in the tech booth during worship
- Helping with Time Travel Camp/VBS
- Serving as a youth elder
Camps and Conferences
Some summer camps and conferences offered by or affiliated with our denomination include:
- Geneva Center
- Presbyterian Youth Triennium (July 24-27, 2022; Indianapolis)
- New Wilmington Mission Conference (July 16-22, 2022; Westminster College, Pennsylvania)
Fountain view library
Along with children’s books we have a growing selection of books for older children and teens. These materials are available for use in our building or to borrow and enjoy at home.
We know families can’t always make it to our building in-person. When you have to stay home or you are on the road, check out these resources to help your kids keep growing spiritually.
Download Printable Version
Here is a printable version of the questions/prompts from the video “What Is Faith and How Do I Get It?”
Faith Discovery Time Online
What is Faith and How Do I Get It?
This message is geared toward our tweens and teens (upper elementary on up) as they enter a phase of life in which they are asking big questions and exploring their own faith.
Experience Christmas Around the World
Come with us to explore how Christmas is celebrated around the world.