Preschool – early elementary:
- Make a creation scene. Use playdoh, paint, crayons, markers, colored pencils, or any other art/craft materials.
- Use multiple art resources to make one of the animals from the creation story
- Using playdoh or model magic clay, make up your own imaginary animal
Upper elementary/Middle school:
- Retell the creation story in comic form or make a stop motion movie of one of the days of creation.
- Make a self-portrait. If you want to “go big” make it life size!
- Using model magic clay, or real clay (self-hardening) sculpt your own imaginary animal
- Use playdoh, model magic, or real clay to make different people. Make sure each person has a unique feature that makes them different from the others.
- Write a poem/song/paragraph or create some visual art showing what that difference means for your faith and relationship with God.
- Use oil pastels or acrylic paints to depict some part of the creation story.
- Use real clay to sculpt an animal (real or imagined).
- Reflect on how this biblical account of creation speaks to current events in our own community, country, and the world.
Share This Post:
Dear friends, I have always thought everyone should have a dog because when you…
Hello everyone, Here is a devotional from Pastor Sally: Dear friends, Sometimes things are…
Dear friends, I feel a sense of accomplishment today. Some of you may…